BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE
Any form of the so-called democracy should not be defined or called as a "democracy", till following basic fundamental
principles are not inserted in the system itself, with concrete mechanism for their implementation in real practical terms:-
1. Truth shall prevails;
2. Justice must be above all;
3. Reins of the powers should be in the hands of the people;
4. Unity, based on self reliance, self respect and self dependence amongst the people must be supreme
5. Each, including Constitutional Authority should be accountable before the law and system irrespective of his
status or position;
6. Justice delivery system should be easy, affordable and within reasonable time;
7. In the Election mechanism value should be given to the Voters not to the Voting;
8. Individualized Politics should not be allowed at any level and at any cost;
9. Promotions in the Politicians should be based on experience, competency and performance;
10. Distribution of the benefit of the progress and economical betterment of the country should be horizontal;
11. System should not allow to found the ways to discriminate one to protect the powerful by skills or expertise.
12. Each Individual should be kept away from the democratic process, if he does not obey these principles with the latter
On the basis of aforesaid principles time to time I have made suggestions before authorities. Some were implemented
in peace-meal manner, but most are never considered. Some such suggestions are referred in this Website.
I am of the view that an All-India non-political peace movement should be lunched to pressure political leadership
to ensure appropriate changes in the law to ensure good governance.